< See all open positions
Mobile App Developer (Internship)
We’re looking for an Internship with programming skills and knowledge of iOS, Android or Flutter to join our team in Leeds.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop and deploy mobile applications.
- Work closely with designers and developers to create awesome apps.
- Study and adjust the apps to fit the latest Google Play & AppStore policy.
- Research and study the latest technologies to build better mobile apps.
What we're going for
- Degree in computer science / IT or related field
- Practical experience in mobile app development.
- Hands-on experience of Android and iOS Development.
- Hands-on experience in communication in backend server.
- Hands-on experience in app submission.
- Familiar with Flutter, Android Studio and XCode.
- Fast learner and passionate in coding.
- Able to work independently
- Immediate availability is preferred
Apply for the role
If you like what you see and are interested in joining us, please apply by filling in this form, including your CV and links to appropriate files.
Please paste the link of your CV
Please paste the link of your cover letter